Why should you promote the MyClearStart program to consumers?
Inevitably, your services will be used by customers to decline employment to applicants who have certain criminal convictions. These individuals are overlooked because of the inability to pass a background check even if they possess skill sets valuable to your clients.
The MyClearStart program is designed to soften the impact of delivering an adverse hiring decision, and offers consumers an easy to follow guide on the legal steps that can clear adverse information from an applicant’s past and help them attain gainful employment.
The MyClearStart program, in an exclusive partnership with The Law Firm of Higbee & Associates, starts with a FREE automated process to determine eligibility for record expungement that takes state specific rules into account.
Where can you promote the program?
- Compliance or FCRA-required consumer notifications that you send out on behalf of your customers
- Pre-adverse and adverse action letter templates you offer on your site or send out on behalf of your customers
- Online learning areas, help centers or FAQ sections for your customers
- Your website’s dispute resolution area
- Customer training and onboarding sessions when you address FCRA and compliance topics
- Call scripts and email templates for everyone that responds to applicant inquiries, including customer service, dispute resolution and legal staff
Benefits for you to promote MyClearStart
- Costs your company NOTHING – we manage the entire program
- Differentiates your company from the competition
- Offers you a public relations advantage